Posts Tagged ‘kills’

Danger: Odorless, Colorless, Tasteless Gas in Your Home

Friday, April 23rd, 2010

You cannot see it. You cannot smell it. You cannot taste it. It can seep into your living room, your kitchen even your bedrooms without you or your family ever knowing it. It can have tragic consequences. Carbon monoxide kills.

The statistics are startling. The tragedies are numbing. But Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be prevented and the gas can be detected. You just need to know the signs, symptoms and most importantly, how to protect yourself and your family.

Carbon Monoxide is a toxic gas that is produced by fuel-fired furnaces (non-electric), gas water heaters, fireplaces, chimney flues and woodstoves, gas stoves, gas dryers, charcoal grills, lawnmowers, snow blowers and other yard equipment and automobiles. (more…)